I'm not afraid to be alone/
I can hear my heart speaking/
It's true that the earth and the muses/
They know your name/
Poff - The Lonely.
Time for shameless self promotion.
Poff will be playing at the youthpark this saturday, 10th July 2004, at 7pm. It'll be cool if you guys could just take a bit of time out of your empty schedule to come down and listen to our songs. If you can't come or just plain don't want to, you don't have to come. We understand perfectly.
In other news, pissed off someone today because I was rude to her at SIM. To you, I offer my apologies. I swear I meant just to say hi but your reaction was so funny I just couldn't resist myself. So yah, sorry about that.
FUCK I'm really becoming an asshole. Jiat lat lah. Okay from today onwards, must censor myself.
Okay lah a bit of assery never hurt any one but not too much. I think I need to give myself a limit. I don't give a shit about what people think of me but my problem now is that I don't like me being this way. Not too much anyway.
Btw, I find this
fucking cool. A Hollywood acting agency for ex-gangsters. How cool is that?!
I really fucking need to get off my arse and start doing my assignments. I'm becoming too complacent. Shiiiit. If I continue like this, I can say byebye to my grades. This semester I think I'll be quite busy, what with the organisation of Musikart '04, my schoolwork, the band, and other miscellaneous stuff. I'm going to set this sunday as my assignment completion day. Whatever assignments I have I'm going to complete on this sunday. Don't care. Fuckkkkk.
I've also been smoking A LOT more lately and I'm overspending my budget. I eat less than I smoke but I'm still overspending, not to mention that I'm actually experiencing the detrimental effects on my health. I'm losing my short term memory. I forget things damn fast. My stamina is really like fuck. Climb cheebye hill also pant. I can't breathe properly sometimes even when I'm doing something like slacking on my sofa. What the fuck right.
Been spending so much on cigarettes that I don't even have the cash to do other things. Like watch films in the theatre. Nothing beats the big screen.
Films that I really want to (re)watch:
1) My Girl. (The thai one with 6 directors)
2) Beautiful Boxer.
3) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
4) Spaideymahn Too. (Spiderman 2. Everyone I know has watched it already. Someone jio me out go watch leh!
5) Porno. (The sequel to Trainspotting)
6) Trainspotting. (I wanna rewatch it)
7) Last Life in the Universe.
8) The Pianist. (I have this but I'm too lazy to watch it)
9) Requiem for a Dream.
10) Dogville. (Have this too but yeah lazy to watch HAHAHA)
11) Rabbit Proof Fence.
12) Jackson Pollock. (I watched it the other time but I didn't get to finish it coz the library was closing)
13) White Oleander.
15) Royston Tan's The Cut.
16) Royston Tan's 15, full and uncensored version.
17) God or Dog. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLYYYYY WANT TO WATCH THIS. IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET IT, TAG ME OR SMS ME OR MSG ME OR WHATEVER I'LL FUCKING KILL TO WATCH THIS FILM!!!!!!!!!!! It's locally made by the way. FUCKKKKK!!!!!!)
18) Other British films.
I think British films are damn cool. Their urban scenery is so fucking nice. Killer. The accents also damn cool hahaha. I watched Withnail and I yesterday and although a bit too slowpaced at times, I got some really good ideas for my script from there.
Oh and yah one more thing, congrats to s'ling for grabbing first position academically. You deserve it. If you ever read this that is. But I think you do. You sneaky blog surfer you.
Okay I think I've rambled on for quite a bit so I shall stop here. Not because for fear of boring you guys, I could hardly give a shit about that, just that I'm tired and I need to sleep.