Sunday, July 18, 2004

Of clubbing fish, skinning frogs and fucked up veggie sellers.

Just finished my production. Tired like one kind.
 
Baybeats stand up for 4 hours, after that go production for 8 hours. Killer.
 
We got some pretty nice shots though, just hope that it looks okay on the Avid or I'll be so totally fucking pissed off.
 
Definition of a great crew: Wanwan Santoro Abidin, Cherie Yip Meitong, and Lim Peh.
 
Special thanks to THE mighty mighty Meitong for being our production assistant. We would be lost without you.
 
Yah and thanks to Amin for the link. This is why we can't bodysurf, which btw I think is fucking lame coz this article was written in 1992 and since then nothing's been done about the rule. What the fuck.
 
MY MOTHER LIKES AND WANTS ME TO SLAM DANCE, BODYSURF AND ENJOY MYSELF WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO RESTRICT ME?
 
Don't believe go ask my mother lah cheebye.
 
Venus butterfly was a serious disappointment. They're not at all pretty (k lah 'cept the bassist) and they're fucking irritating. Nabei waste my time. Whence He Came was fucking kickass but sigh couldn't mosh because of the production later. Pretty thankful I didn't join in the fun though, production was tiring. 
 
But then again, I love what I do.
 
Shaun and Daniel from Turn the Tap got pulled down today. Fucking lame lor. FUCK AH I THINK ABOUT IT I DAMN PEK CEKKKKK. I'll love to get hold of the monkey fucker who set that rule about slam dancing.
 
My car stinks of fish. Fuck.
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
 
Btw, anyone got the template for proplan please send me can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home