Saturday, July 17, 2004

Love Me Butch - It's Over in Space.

Fucking awesome band, Love Me Butch is. Link here. Too bad their downloadable material sounds so different from the stuff they played today.
 
Fucking fucking fucking impressive. I never knew a band could sound so good live. Wow.
 
Okay anyway, I've not been updating of late because of time limitations and I don't think I will have the time nor strength to update in the near future, judging from my pile of assignments yet to be done. Woohooo.
 
I hate Singapore. Singapore's probably the only place in the world that has the police force to arrest any bodysurfer at gigs. Fucking lame.
 
I see already also depressed.
 
What the fuck is wrong with bodysurfing? How come moshing is allowed but body surfing isn't? Ah fuck it.
 
Lame country. LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME COUNTRY.
 
No wonder the other countries look down on Singapore despite us being horribly good at some stuff.
 
Tired lah I want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home