Friday, July 02, 2004

Sleep, where art thou?

I'm becoming awfully critical about people nowadays. I feel myself becoming more and more unbearable, more and more arrogant. I don't know whether this is a good or bad thing.

But the hardest thing is that people just give me so much reason for me to NOT treat them right.

I really don't feel like posting anything tonight. It just doesn't feel right anymore. I guess I've got to work harder at becoming less critical of others and more of myself.

I feel sorry for Saddam Hussein because of the fact that his fate lies in the hands of his enemies. Definitely not my favourite position to be in. I wish I could take his pain away. He may be a bastard but I just can't seem to help feeling sorry for him.

Here's a real twisted question:
Who's more cool? Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hitler, or Mussolini?

I choose Hitler :D

I swear if they hand over Hussein to the new Iraq gah'men, even if he gets sentenced to death, the person dying won't be him. The Iraqis will probably find someone to take the fall and pass him off as Saddam. Saddam will appear 10 years later, swearing vengeance on America and actually having the means to do it this time. It's gonna be an uber bad move, handing Saddam over.

And what's with the beheading bit? Since when did the Quoran say killing people will get you to heaven, not to even mention beheading them while they're still alive. If I had one wish, I'd wish I had the abilities and powers of Superman for 3 weeks and then I'll go into Iraq to get myself captured by those lame pieces of shit. After that, I'll let them try to behead me but HAH, I'm indestructible. And after their failed attempt, I'll break loose, tie them up, and behead each of them slowly. With a power saw.

Must be the lack of sleep talking.

Zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home