Sunday, June 27, 2004

A bird's eye view.

Cleared everything up with Sal/Green. I gotta admit, I hated him for what he did (or rather didn't do) but now everything's fine. I'm still trying to forget it and move on, act as if nothing has happened but it's hard to do.

For the rest of you, I still have not forgiven you.

Fucktards.

I'm addicted to the Scissor Sisters. Their album is fucking kickass.

Lovers in the backseat/
Jealous glances now I'm looking for another song/
On the radio/
I'll take you to a sad street/
In the shadows we can touch one another now/
Now lets watch the show/


[Scissor Sisters - Lovers in the backseat]

Yep and as for her, I figured that I don't love her. I can't love her. I mean I don't even know her. So it's more of a like thing. Yeah.

So now I'm in like.

Fuck that. The only thing I'm in is denial :(

Julius in love is not cute, Fuzz. Julius in love is stupid and retarded and uhm generally not in a good way. Ah I meant Julius in like. Ah fuck it.

I hate menthol cigarettes. I'm more of a classic flavour person. I fucking hate hate hate menthol cigs. Urgh.

I also hate people who do things at the last minute. For whoever's sake, the point is not that even if you did book the room earlier we still couldn't get it BUT why the fuck must you always leave it till so late? I wasn't so wrong about you when I called you an idiot to your face was I? You just can't seem to get the point can you? Why must you always fuck up. It's not as if you don't have a choice in anything. You do have, only that you're always too careless, too lazy, too ineffective to do anything about your choices.

Why?

Just one of the great mysteries of life, I guess.

In other news, I finally cleared up my workspaces. My table and cupboard looks so tidy now. It's just so not me. If I ever get my own apartment or living space, I probably can't live in it after a few years coz it'll be so cluttered I can't get in through the door.

I don't feel like typing anymore. I think I shall go smoke and slack by meself. I prefer my own company over having other people with me anyway.

Damn it she's still in my head. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home