Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Happy bornday.

First off, I'll like to wish Faz/Fuzz/Fuzzie an extremely happy 18th birthday (although I personally feel that there's nothing to be happy about but then again it's just me).

Secondly, I would like to say that the rest of you still suck. Not as if you haven't gathered my loathing for human beings yet but I'm just reminding you guys.

In other news, I fucking hate people calling me up just to ask me to drive them around. Oh wait, I hate people exploiting me in any way. It's okay if you actually treat me like a friend and not call me just when you need something. Has it ever occurred to any one of you that I don't exist to serve any of you? I'm fine with doing a few favours for a friend but I don't appreciate being made use of. That doesn't apply only to driving people around. With that said and done with, bugger off and don't bother me.

My main com has been sent away to recuperate from a virus at an undefined location. So I guess I'll have to use my laptop to blog while my other computer gets a new OS. Grrrr. No photos to post :( I could take more but I'm too busy. Oh well, another day then.

A tagboard will be up soon. I mean, as soon as I can get JY to do it heh. I'm technologically incompetent as I've mentioned before and I'm ever so greatful to her for helping me out with this.

Links are up. Go cheggout whether your links work and if they don't, don't bother me. I don't care.

And for the last fucking time, those that haven't linked me or updated those dead links better do it soon.

Yep I'm baaaack alright. It feels so good to be me. :D


3 Comments:

Blogger Skyien said...

Boo!

Wa ha ha ha ha . . .

3:27 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

hahaha. thanks julz. and thanks for driving me too. =D

9:03 AM  
Blogger Yahn said...

hello julius!


sufian here.

r u julius from FSV? camerman for "You Look SO Fine"?
well, if u are, HELLO!!!!!

babe, i not yet get the vcd leh. i'm going NS soon and i dont want to die before watching the video!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home