Friday, June 18, 2004

(sic)

I woke up this morning with World War 5 raging in my stomach.

The pain reminds me that I'm still alive.

It also reminds me why I feel the urge to just give it all up and fade into oblivion. Life is painful sometimes.

In other news, I've finally managed to get the links and other stuff up thanks to the ever helpful JY but unfortunately everything looks so huge and horrible. I hate the font I'm using but I have no bloody idea how to change it. Bummer.

This blog will go public when I manage to find a way to tweak everything to satisfaction. Until then, it'll remain largely unknown and please, I seek all of your cooperation in keeping in that way. Everything looks so horrible urgh. It's really an eyesore.

No pictures to post up tonight although I've got a few interesting ones to share. Blame it on the computer that crashed. All my pictures are inside that one and there's no way to bring the pictures over other than by diskette. But for some reason I can't transfer the pictures over in that diskette coz it refuses to accept the file. God knows why.

Oh well, I've always been retarded at computers so I don't really give a shit. Shall wait for my brother to come back from camp so that he can fix the thing up. Alternatively I could call up SCV but knowing them, they'll probably take 3 days to come and charge 300 bucks for doing something which my brother can easily accomplish. I have such faith in my brother.

Another reason why I don't want my blog to go public yet is because I'm very apt to type loooong posts and it looks really retarded when viewed on the blog.

Gah.

My head feels like it's imploding and my joints are aching. I shall end with a poem.

There was a boy named jvlz.
His head imploded.
He died.

Bye bye beautifuls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home