Saturday, June 19, 2004

jvlz.

I just came back from a night shoot which was pretty relaxing since I was alone. No one to rush me, no one to pester me, ahhh bliss. However, night shots are extremely difficult for me due to the fact that the LCD on my digicam doesn't pick up as much light as the viewfinder on a SLR would. It's also extremely hard to focus without seeing the actual subject so I had to do everything by guesstimate. Had to take multiple shots too, gahh. Tak skill. However I managed to capture some wonderfully trippy shots so at least it wasn't a total waste of time and effort. 'nuff said. Enjoy.

Or not.


Rawr.


I like the visual composition of this one.


I like this cat. It's really friendly.


Or so I thought until it ran away from me and into the closest drain.


Sigh. Some things/people really should never be neglected.


Uh no comments.


Slow shutter speed + reckless drivers = interesting visuals.


The best shot of the whole night IMO.

Oh and I would also like to thank JY for helping me tweak my blog template although I think that the font size is wayyyy too small and the font too ugly. That's my fault actually, for not specifying. Anyway my blog is ready to go public (pubic?) so hello everyone.

I've missed you all.

P.S: If your link is not up and you think it should be up, tag me on my comments board. Of course it's up to me to decide whether to put your link up or not so don't expect anything if you know you're on my shit list.

P.P.S: Even though I may sound more mellow than I did 6 months ago, I would like to remind you buggers that this is MY blog and I have the fucking right to say whatever the fuck I want. Got that?

Silly sods.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn here.. don't have a blogger account. Thanks for linking me. Nice pictures. I like the second one of the road. :)

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

euww i hate posting anonymously. go get a tagboard or something julz. but anyway, I WAS HERE! *steps on you* :D

xoxo;jocelyn

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bra! jo here... nice blog. sorry when ya msged me on msn i was away mann. anyways cool pictures! :D and oh.. why don't ya consider puttin up a tagboard?

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woit brader. Sri here. Link me. http://nerdska.blogdrive.com

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home