Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The Lonely, The Angry, and The Hungry.

Wrote a song the other day. Poff got on it and we finished almost everything by the next day. It's...depressing. But I'm pretty happy with it coz that's the way I wanted it to be. Hallelujah.

Saw a ghost in my bedroom yesterday. I was lying on my bed at 4.30am and trying to sleep. When I opened my eyes there was this white shape hovering above my brother's bed, about 1.5 metres away from me. I blinked and rubbed my eyes but the thing didn't disappear. If anything it became more solid-looking.

Fucking hell.

Switched on the light and the thing was gone.

Urgh.

In other news, I absolutely love it when I'm causing trouble for people whom I don't like. -hugeass grin- But then again, I wouldn't give a shit about people unless they purposely go out of their way to piss me off. So basically, it's tit for tat.

Yes if you think I'm talking about you, then I probably am talking about you. I would post your name but it's such a pity that I've got to be more diplomatic. But trust me, unlike you, I'm not into backstabbing. Whatever people are saying, they got the vibes from you. And there's a lot of people out there who knows what you're saying and doing.

Fucking hypocrite. I despise you.

I'm extremely near to blowing my top. Don't push me anymore. Watch your step and all will be fine.

Rawr.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kueh Team said...

juLz, i dig ur pics... cool and there's a black cat, ha...

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home