Monday, June 28, 2004

Imma backstabber.

Hah.

Imagine coming home and finding that out. First time in my whole life I've been called one and the novelty is wearing off fast.

I've cleared everything up now and it really was partially my fault that this ever happened. Why? I listened to only one side and I said some stuff which I can't take back. Oh well, I can make up for it anyhow.

To you, I apologise for what I've posted about you being a flirt and all but you must understand that given your character, of course I would believe what I hear about you. I've known you for so fucking long already and the thought that you would actually change for the better never even crossed my mind. Hmmm. What's done is done but you had better be serious about changing. I do hate being lied to so much.

To you, I'm not angry or pissed off or feeling whatever emotion you may think I'm feeling now. I'm still your friend and will always be your friend. What I can say to you is that there are certain people around you whom you had better not trust with your most important secrets. Look what happened. But honestly, it's just a mountain out of a molehill. Why even bother?

If you blocked me from your msn then so be it. A loss of someone I care about isn't much of a big deal to me now.

Why is it that everytime I wish to elevate myself out of everything, I get embroiled into other people's lives? There must be something I'm doing wrong here. This is perplexing :/

All these and I've got to wake up in 2 hours time. Gosh.

Heh the sleepless nights are already starting, even before school starts.

In other news, I've finally been thinking of her less. Just every 10 minutes instead of every 5 minutes. Yes! I'm strong! I can beat this feeling down!

Being in denial sucks. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home