Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Pop.

Bubble burst, it's back to the old routine again.

Wake, eat, school, sleep, repeat.

No time to think of love (yes love still sucks cock) but now at least I know that some people just ain't meant to be.

Yes.

Fuzz: If it was 6 months ago, I would be in the exact same state as you are now so yeah don't worry, this stage won't last. There's no point in telling you to cheer up or not think about it because I know extremely well that it'll make you feel worse. At one stage I was hating myself so much that I even hated what I was typing as I blogged. You won't get out of it unmarked but it's not as bad as it sounds. For all it's worth, I'm here for you if you need to rant, debate, or just to talk cock.

That applies to most of you as well. But the word 'most' is relative and is defined by me as only 3 people. Fuzz is already mention so go figure. The other 2 know who they are, no need to clarify. If you think it's you then it's you. The rest can go fuck off and die.

In other news, I've listened to {Rotten Apples} already and there really is nothing like listening to your favourite Pumpkins songs on a cloudy day.

Oh and look! Poff's been mentioned on MTV Asia's website! Cheggit out here. Before some of you get psycho and start screaming that we're arrogant fuckheads and that that's just a small mention, fuck you and shut the fuck up. I did say we got mentioned (read: keyword), and I didn't say anything about how we're gonna cream the rest of the bands. In fact, I think they're gonna cream us.

Plus the people getting the good shit ain't Poff. It's Screamfront and they fucking deserve to get the whole article to themselves. They're really nice guys and they play good shit music. I should know. I auditioned them for Musik Art '03.

Yes yes yes, Jvlz is not in love anymore. Now go away and shut the fuck up.

Rawr. No more mush.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy said...

i'm sorry if i burst the bubble, but id say knowing is better than just hanging on. or hoping.

And THANKS, Julz. There must've been some divine intervention somewhere along the way and made us friends. You have no bleeding idea how much that post meant to me when everybody's been telling me to get over it. Get over myself. This time, I just can't.

Thanks.

You rock so hard (even harder than I do, really.) I LUUUURVE YOOOOOU!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home