Saturday, July 03, 2004

You're the biggest joke I've ever come across in a long while.

Politics. Tsk.

How fun.

Disclaimer: What I say here is what I've observed when working with all of you. I will not make any unjust assertions and neither will I censor myself. This post is not about me but about some of you. I won't even be wasting my time typing this if not forced by circumstance coz I was already ready to forget it and move on. I have my own life outside of school, you know.

To sim,
I've got to admit that I was pretty cheesed at you becoming president. I found Fuzz to be a far more efficient worker than you are when we were all working together for the orientation. She has excellent leadership qualities and I know that I can trust her to do something and do it well. If you remember, no one gave any of us any official roles for the committee but how come she rose up to the occasion to lead us all? Because of that, I accord her great respect. If you say that nobody wanted her to lead us then why didn't anyone stand up and tell her that? Was it because no one dared? If it's so then why? Nobody's gonna beat anybody up for veto-ing Fuzz.

Speaking of which. I did hear a lot of backstabbing and bitching going on with your committee. I was there during the trial run of treasure hunt and I did hear stuff from certain people (whose names I shan't mention but they know who they are. SHIVER IN YOUR UNDERWEAR!). I also know that you refused to hold the trial run before the final meeting (with the lecturers). You were far too complacent about it and that was a major part of the orientation program. How do you expect me to trust someone like that? Oh and one more thing. If you thought that it was Van or Fuzz who called Nick to get all of you to come down then sorry ah, it was me :D I heard you guys complaining and complaining about something which had to be done. You expect me to trust you with doing other important stuff if you can't even handle such a simple thing without complaining? Heh not a chance.

On orientation day itself, who was the one running around, making sure that everything was running smoothly? Fuzz. Who was the one worrying, liaising with the committee and making sure that everything was running smoothly? Fuzz. Who was in the video crew? Fuzz. Who typed out the contact list and sent out emails to everyone? Fuzz. Who oversaw the whole orientation? Fuzz. Eh whatever you can come up with, Fuzz did it. With the exception of the scavenger hunt, Fuzz helped out in almost everything. The only thing she didn't help out with was the scavenger hunt and the FMS family thing. And even that was because it was her birthday and Sashi herself told Fuzz she didn't have to come. You only had the scavenger hunt to plan and you left it to nearly the last minute. Maybe I ought to refresh your memory.

sim: sorry if i sound so bossy but im getting frantic here! erm, wilson and nicholas: havent been in contact with them. they havent told me their ideas and stuff! pulling my hair out here!

sim: OKay! ive got connection. I would like the treasure hunt ppl to go to sch on Friday as well..can? please?


This was typed in the FMSFOC tagboard on Wednesday if I'm not wrong.

Friday was video production day for the video crew. We already did our pre-production work a few days before. You guys haven't even started. We were due to meet with the lecturers the very next friday with our gameplan for the day. And btw, if I'm not wrong, isn't a person with leadership qualities supposed to stay calm during crises? Hah best thing is that that wasn't even a crisis.

Oh and about the voting,

'Democratic' voting my ass. The ex comm members have never worked with us before, only Sashi and Jinfei. Wah suddenly they know who can lead better ah? Eh psychic is it? Bollocks. The other people voted because of friendship and personal preference. I don't think any of them voted on efficiency level. 11 people my ass. None of their votes really count in my opinion.


Fuzz CAN be a hardcore bitch but at least she gets the job done. I trust her implicitly.

Joke of the century lah this one.

Ah fuck it lah. I'm FSV what. MCM politics I also don't care. I only typed all these down because YOU wanted to know. Now that you know, will you give it a rest already? I have absolutely no interest in serving in the committee if it's going to be run by people who complain, complain and complain more. Sorry ah I've got much better things to do.

Yeah you heard me. I quit either way. Working with you guys have killed my brain cells. HAHAHAHA. Enough lah. Don't play already lah.

Your actions prove yourself not suitable for the job. What do you have to say in your defence? You can't deny that Fuzz did all those coz she did and there's proof. Hah. Please tell me what you did and why the hell should I vote for you when you haven't shown what you can do other than whine a lot.

Rawr.

P.S: Yes in case you haven't noticed, I don't mince my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home