Saturday, July 24, 2004

The technological retard speaks again.

FUCK I JUST LOST MY WHOLE POST JUST BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID FUCKING DEBUGGING SHIT THINGIE FUCK DIUN#@C)@C

Never mind.

The gist of it all is,

I.love.my.mom.I.love.my.mom.I.love.my.mom.

I fucking love her.

No she didn't get me anything. I love her simply because she's my mom and her love for us is limitless, boundless, selfless, and unconditional. When I think of all the sacrifices that she had made for us, I always get possessed by this maniacal urge to rob a bank, get the money and bring her out for dinner at the finest vegetarian restaurant in Singapore.

Momma's boy hahaha.

Fuck you I still love her.

In other news, Poff has gotten a new violionist. She's from Japan and we call her The Stoner Japanese. She's cool to hang with but we haven't really seen her musical abilities yet. We're jamming tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Some shameless other-promotion here (as opposed to self-promotion), Press Play and A Vacant Affair (formerly known as Cheapthrills) will be playing outside Cineleisure this saturday at 6pm and 7pm respectively. If you don't come, you really suck.

I've pretty much given upon reading news regarding the Iraq insurgency. It's fucking depressing to know that innocent people are constantly under the threat of being beheaded alive because of a war for which they care nothing for. It's sick. I may be an asshole but I do not condone the beheading of live victims. At least fucking shoot them first or something. The worst thing is that the situation's getting worse day after day.

Damnnnnnnnn fucked up.

Okay I go bathe and sleep good night.

P.S: I liked my other post better but nabei stupid debugger lost it. Cheeeeeeebye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home