Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lost Prophets - Gothic

"It's not the end if you just say hello again..."

Anonymous has a point. Don't fuck with him/her.

Change to become what? I'm merely protecting myself. If you liked me last time, it was most probably because I was nice enough for you to exploit and use. Fuck that shit. Those were the worst days of my life. I felt like shit back then. Hah. Back then. It hasn't even been 3 months since the day I 'changed'.

If I've changed, blame yourself. It was probably because of you.

In other news, Poff is looking for a violinist to join us for the recording of one song. Preferably a human female who's really hot. Thanks.

We're also looking for a web designer who'll do a complete revamp on our website for free and in return he/she will have our eternal gratitude.

What's it like to be a business student and have to live with facts, figures and corporate bollocks? What is it like to be an engineering/IT student and be stuck in a building all day long? What is it like to have to restrict your creativity?

Fucked up.

Bah humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home