Thursday, July 08, 2004

Imma asshole.

Yep it's confirmed. I have offcially become an asshole. The biggest dickhead in my history as a dickhead.

I have perfected the knack of pissing people off. Hell, I even piss people off even when I don't want to!

I guess I just can't be bothered anymore.

In other news, I don't hate pro plan anymore. Now I just merely dislike it. Fuck lah I need more motivation. CHEEBYE. I think I used up all my motivation in year 1. Hah.

You're a fucking eyesore. Stop trying to act pretty, it's not fucking working. I get nauseous everytime I look at you. Yuk. You're fugly, you're incompetent, and you act cute too much. Urgh.

I wonder how the fuck am I gonna survive this year.

TAKBOLEH TAHAN!

Yah my assery has gone to the next level. I now own as the world's biggest asshole. Ole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home