Monday, July 05, 2004

Hidup FSV part 2.

I brought my camera to school today. Actual purpose was to waste the battery coz it's gonna be in storage for about a week and we all know that letting batteries discharge by itself will fuck up the battery life. So I decided to have some fun with it.

This one's to all you guys. Restecp.

Btw these shots were taken courtesy of Anaiz, Wan and Sri and me.

Fuck lah just see can already. Kaopei kaobu so much. Nin nao hia.


Introducinggggg, Ryan and Tristan. Tristan's the one with the bun, uh used-to-be-a-bun bun.

Anaiz viewed from afar.

Wanwan Santoro Abidin.

The reason why we all love music so damn much.

Does this remind you of the Esplanade?

Anaiz and Wan looking sad and pissed off respectively.

Emo.

Cheggout that flame. Killer lighter.

From left, Ryan, Tristan and Sri. Sri's testing out Jimmy's FM 2.

This is John.

This is the Jimmy.

Teh peng and rokok!

Lepak :D

What we do when we're really bored.

Pradeep and Faz.

Ryan and (This is) John.

Lala Humzah (aka Faz) and Jave. Faz acting cool only hahaha.

Sri and Hani, the FSV reserve roflmao.


I would have taken more pictures but today was IS day and not many people were around. Fucking wasted. Sian.

Okay I go take a nap. Fuckinggggg tired. Good night.

Oh and one more thing. If you think I'm a fucking bastard, insensitive fuckhead, and a total imbecile, you're probably right. But I don't care what you think. I've cared about what people thought about me for long enough and I figured out that it didn't make much sense to change just because they want me to. To all you motherfuckers, sod off. I call it as I see it and I say what I want.

Retarded pieces of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home