Monday, July 26, 2004

I am your death.

Has it ever occurred to you that soon, one day you'll just close your eyes and slip into an eternal oblivion? Into a sleep without dreams from which you cannot wake.

I swear, sometimes the stuff I think about really clashes with my religion.

But then again, I think therefore I am.

Anyway, jammed with our new violinist today and it's orgasmic. GOT FEELING WOOHOOO. But it's gonna be hard trying to fit her into our lineup. It's gonna be a lot of work heh. But it's seriously orgasmic hahaha. And don't fucking compare us to Yellowcard. Bah. We really believe that with this new addition, we will be able to express ourselves more with music. I look forward to the next jamming session.

In other news, I've really lost my mojo! No motivation at all! I don't see any sense in modules like Financial Planning or Multitrack. Production Planning is necessary but it is so fucking repetitive that I really get bored to bits doing it. It's a module in which a distinction or at least an A+ is so simple to achieve yet it deadens the mind. Argh.

I enjoy Documentary Production but the lecturer teaching it is quite another matter. All these things frustrate me so much. Financial Planning makes me feel as though I was back in Math class in secondary school where I would be clenching my fists, gritting my teeth, feeling damn restless and going 'imnotmeantforthisimnotmeantforthisIMNOTFUCKINGMEANTFORTHIS'. I thought I escaped math when I left secondary school but nooooooooooo, I didn't count for IS to shove finances down my throat. Fucking hell.

This semester sucks. The assignments can be done but I just can't be bothered argh.

Okay enough said here are pictures of our new violinist. Sorry if the pictures are unfocused. I took this with flash in complete darkness.


This is Mika.

This is Mika when she's acting kawaii

Yeah you get the point.

For the first time, I'm not looking forward to school.

FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home