Friday, December 03, 2004

Khwismas would be cool if...

YOU GIVE ME LOTS OF NICE PRESENTS GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!

Yeah.

I don't even know what I want.

Speaking of which, the only thing I want is finally coming. ITP IS FUCKING ENDING WOOOHOOO. One more bloody day of being 'just another fucking intern' and then I'll be free!

(Then comes the 8am classes and 7 hour breaks but never mind about that, I'll worry about it when the time comes.)

Gonna get meself the sony ne10 and new headphones. Finally, something useless to splurge on. I'm such a metrosexual.

One day I'm going to have so much money I don't know what to do with it. Hahaha, not as if I know what to do with my money especially when cigarettes are so cheap. There's nothing to buy because I already have all the stuff I need.

auralorgasm:: The Postal Service - Nothing Better

Wait, I need new albums. Deathcab for Cutie, The Postal Service, Leaves Eyes, and Mute Math. I want Mute Math's one so much but unfortunately, I can't find it in Singapore. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

auralorgasm:: Mute Math - Reset

My mom just agreed to sponsor me a trip to China but I've got no one to go with. Sigh. No time too. I want to visit the countryside, and eat dog meat, snake meat, and bullfrogs. Not to mention other unmentionables. If I could speak Chinese more fluently I'll probably go alone but I can't. Can't read chinese that well too.

If I knew this would happen, I probably would have put more effort into learning the language in secondary school.

auralorgasm:: Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes

For all aspiring emcees, please at least improve your oratory skills before hosting an event. I'm a pretty tolerant person when it comes to Singaporeans speaking bad english but an emcee saying phrases like 'DO YOU HAVE FUN?!' and 'GIVE THEM A BIG HAND OF APPRAUSE!' (please note the 'r' in applause) and 'Mewwy KHWISMAS' in a way that made me think she was trying damn hard to have an orgasm. That is just a tad too much. Andoo and I were laughing so hard we could hardly do proper pans and zooms while shooting.

Amelia wants to be Rufus Wainwright's jellybean. Anybody has his handphone number?

I probably should update all my links but I'm just too lazy to. Bahhhhhhhhhhh.

The first half hour of The Gods must be Crazy 1 is just exactly what I mean. I want to be a wild caveman. Just a thought, sex wouldn't be called such. It'll be called mating. No wait, if I really were a wildman, I'd call it 'casjcquak asnck ajsk azq'.

Heh. Just for fun, try pronouncing it.

And laugh at yourself afterward because you actually listened to me and tried pronouncing such a ridiculous phrase.

Last day of work starts at 7.40am tomorrow. Shite. They're determined to drain me of all energy before they let me go. Never fear, I shall perservere!

In some weird retarded way, I'm happy that that rhymed heh.

Yes, Mewwy Khwismas to you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home