Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ambiguity on the Internet.

Stupid and weak, that's what you are. The thing you fear the most is going to happen to you. And I'm still sorry for you, that you are so deluded and so much in denial.

I PITY YOU.

Okay enough, I'm not gonna stoop to your level. I'll feel disgusted at myself.

I'm addicted to The Postal Service. I could just listen to his voice forever.

Work starts tomorrow again, and will continue till saturday. It's only 4 days more. Heh. TAHANNNNNNNNNNN.

The Postal Service makes me want to go to sleep and not wake up ever again. They make everything seem so nostalgic and wistful that it's just beautiful to see the world through their music.

Recent developements in my life has made me feel like a misfit again. I think I'll always be the tall guy who's stupid looking and extremely uncomfortable to be with.

And that's really not a bad thought.

I want to sleep tonight and never wake up again.

"Don't wake me I plan on sleeping in."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home