Friday, November 26, 2004

Deadbeat Holiday.

I'm fucking exhausted. Been working since 9am carrying equipment here and there all the way until 6pm. After that still shoot until 9.30. Tomorrow still got shoot at 8.30. What the fuck.

Ahhhh. Never mind, boss promised me two off days if I get through tomorrow. And I still haven't counted the time I worked for Deepavali. I should end ITP on wednesday instead on saturday if I play my cards right.

Fuck my sentences aren't coming out properly the way I like them to. Gahhhhhhhhh.

Mom gave me cash to buy clothes for chinese new year. Plus new shoes. She told me I had better get new ones or else... I love my current pair but this looks like the end of our time together. I'll miss you.

Muakz.

Hur.

***

Oei fucker, read for fuck. Go away lah. Full of shit. Talk so much still so kaypoh about my life. Fuck offffffffffffffffffffffff.

ahahhaha i'm going insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home