Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Making points.

- I AM NOT THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE AD. Fucking hell I'm insulted.

I'm the hot chick in the 3rd ad. HAHAHA. Yes, that's a fucking joke. I'm fucking making a joke. Oh fuck off.

- my timetable is fucked. I've got a 4 hour break on tuesdays, 5 hour break on wednesay, and a 7 hour break on thursday. Wonderful.

- I'm hungry.

- it is, well okay it WAS, cherie's birthday yesterday. Go wish her happy birthday you fuckers.

- I am trying to be nice to people for once. I think people are getting weirded out because it's just so out of character. Fuck. Never mind.

- I'm happy that I've managed finally to write something good that people can relate to. Unfortunately, I never got to hear it. But I smile still.

- I'm going to start shooting my first series of visuals tentatively titled Nights of Yellow (shut up about the name already. I like it.)

- Haven't drummed in months. I feel my joints getting stiff. Got some requests but not sure whether to take it up again. I'm uncertain of myself.

- I need someone whom I can watch films with.

- My sense of humour is fucked up.

- I'm happy in a very malicious way that certain people got what they deserve. Nothing at all.

- While watching Polar Express with Amah, certain phrases kept popping into my head. Phrases like 'short little fuckers dressed in red' which was triggered by the appearance of the christmas elves. Throughout the show the word 'communists' was also running through my brain.

- Thankful for everything because although it's shitty being me, at least I'm alive and still young. Got quite a few years more to get my own back. I'm relishing the thought already.

- Been having the most weird dreams for the past few weeks. Almost every night in fact. But I crave for sleep so that I can escape into my nightmares. It's much more interesting than reality or nice dreams. I'll rather be haunted by this little girl who is actually a boy who eats the fresh carcasses of animals in my dreams rather than be awake and bored. Or be locked up at the top of a stone tower and having the tower crumble under me and the room in which I'm in fall all the way down to the ground and having my face stuck in the window and landing on my face and be broken but still alive. The best thing about my dreams, is that it's a different story every night but it's all twisted and interesting. Fuck nice dreams. I like mine better.

- Been thinking over a few things. Shouldn't even be thinking about those. A waste of time.

- Wondering who reads this crap anyway. Get a life please.

- Ought to start updating my links.

- Trying very hard to be nice, kind and thoughtful. Failing miserably. But still trying.

- Going fucking insane inside. Bursting out of my skin doesn't seem like a bad idea. I only wish I could do it.

- Run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home