Tuesday, November 16, 2004

NOSTALGIARGH!

I remember the days when I was being bullied by my next-door neighbour and my older brother.

T'was lovely compared to now.

I gotta do something about the hair. It's becoming real fucked up and I suspect it's all NP's fault. Right after I snipped off the back part, the whole thing went out of whack and I haven't gotten control of it yet.

I'm most probably skipping the dreads because it's too overdone and besides, it's not original anymore. Any ah beng can get dreadlocks done by doing extensions. Individualism is dead. Money is the new individual.

I'm gonna try something new. Something, more... radical. Something fresh, original.

Something cartoon-like. :D

Think living hair.

Obviously I'll need time to experiment at home and obviously I don't have time so fuck, say also like never say. But never mind, let it grow out of control even more. At the most I'll just frizz it all up and end up looking like Claudio from Coheed and Cambria. Which is kind of cool. Hur.

And I'm still not fucking cutting my hair so get off my back about it.

-grumble-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home