Wednesday, November 17, 2004

WOOHOOO (and a sense of loss).

As I type this, I'm listening to the soundscape of Kiat. It's not fantastic but it's not badly done either.

Which means, all I've got to do now, is to go down to Darius' place one last time, sync the sound with the visuals, adjust the credits, adjust a bit of the lighting, and dump out into DV tape, and Kiat will finally be done after 7 long and tiring weeks.

auralorgasm:: Zero:One - Make Your Time (short)

Fuck this feels totally amazing. My first indie film.

And right after I submit the DV tape, I suspect I'll get hit with a huge sense of loss with a force more or less equivalent to being hit with a Boeing 747.

How on Earth will I manage to fill my time until school starts?

On a brighter note, I've finally watched Donnie Darko and it's an incredible film. Now I see psycho bunnies everywhere hahaha. But IMO, it's also damn depressing.

Sidetrack: MOST women over 40 are a pain in the ass. Shut up already, you're gonna make my ears fall off.

That is not a sexist statement because I said most so HAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home