Friday, November 19, 2004

Blaaaaaaaaah.

Another chapter closed.

Kiat has been submitted but I don't think it'll win. But the point is, I did it. I suffered, but I persevered and I survived.

Last night was one of the scariest of my life. Reached Darius' place and we realised that we couldn't dump to tape because his camera was too slow. Then we decided that we were gonna burn it as a DVD until we realised that we don't have any DVDs. So we called Marcus up, he came down and the bloody G5 just wouldn't start burning.

Darius and Marcus started to pray to the mac. Then we changed the disc to another one, then it worked.

Heng ah.

Anyway, went down to my workplace this morning to export the file into tape and it worked and it's submitted but the quality sucks shit because we compressed it from 11gb to 1.9gb but fuck it, it works.

K now that the film is finished, I'd like to thank the following people:

Darius, for letting us edit on his new G5 and not being too much of a bitch about it when we were still in his room every night for 1 and a half weeks.

Marcus, thanks for your support and your music. I is be ready to do Six Shots to the Head! (When I've got time I mean)

Yadin, for his lovely shots and his music and his ADR and everythingggggggggggg.

Shiling, for the editing and the late nights and the talks we have every morning driving home and your attempts at trying to tahan me and failing badly but never mind, at least you tried :D

Cherie and Priya, for being the producers of this shoot and actually making this thing happen, thank you.

Andrew, for being just a fucking soundman, hahaha.

Kingston and Edmund, for the endless amount of physical labour with moderate amount of complaining.

Sri and Sharizal, for going back to school just to do the audiopost for this shit.

Roy and Ave, for being two kickass talents, and especially to Roy, kudos for the 50 hour shoot in which you suffered along with the crew without any complains.

JY, kaopei lah laubu. Haha. Thanks.

Jocelyn and Jennifer, for the bible (which I didn't use but thanks anyway), the black hairspray (which I also didn't use), and the photos. Lovely shite. Thanks.

Whew.

K now let's all forget about Kiat. This film was never made. :)

Tagboard keeps fucking up. I really feel like replacing it with something else.

My computer network at home was dubbed Olympus by my brother and he named the other two machines Zeus and -insert name of Greek God here because I forgot what he named the other com-. I thought it'll be a kick to name my laptop Herpes in honour of Hermes so ya, that's why. Haha.

I'm bored, but it's probably a good thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. what can I say but u're welcome. that was a funny incident now tt I think of it... me mouthing off until u gave up and edited it urself.. hope u saved a good copy of ur work- who knows u can send it into festivals...;)

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home