Thursday, November 25, 2004

Days of Necrosis.

Sometimes I feel like the air, able to envelope everything in my vast emptiness, and sometimes I feel as if a billion of me could fit on the head of a pin. And sometimes, I feel as though I'm at both extremes at the same time.

I just watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and oh my, made from such a gorgeous script. Loved it so much.

But the time thing is getting a bit old. Donnie Darko, Momento, Pulp Fiction, Eternal blah blah, etc etc. But it's still cool.

***

You sly conniving worm, spineless bastard, most pathetic of all dogs, fucking blood sucker, I cannot insult you enough because insults only serve to compliment you. You've dropped right out of my shit list into oblivion. You are insignificant and you are nothing. Ah fuck, you disgust me to such an extent that words can no longer be used to measure your worth.

Enough.

K time to get busy, time to read.

Reading is such joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home