Wednesday, November 24, 2004

File > New > Black Video.

Further Seems Forever's album is just too short. Such a pity. Great band, great album. Ah.

Sometimes I really wonder at my ability to get myself into all kinds of situations. Just an hour ago I was stuck in a KTV with 4 people from china with chinese pop blasting through the speakers. Whaddafuck. And that's the second time it's happened.

I'm not expecting it to be the last.

Only the games in my handphone are keeping me sane at work. That's just sad. To top it all off, I'm horrendously, hopelessly, broke. Broke broke. Not just broke. Fuck. I blew like over 400 bucks on that production. Petrol can cost a bomb, as can sweeteners and other such bollocks. Bloody hell. I wish I had rich parents.

I find humans really stupid. We're doing the things we do just to kill the time between birth and death. If there wasn't any corporate machines, and if everyone lived on a farm or in a small rural village where they just did what they have to in order to survive, life would be so simple and sweet. Instead we just had to fuck things up by creating a country, a government, jobs for everyone to work so that they'll have a taxable income to sustain the system they live in. Self-maintained slavery I call it.

Unfortunately, this system is indestructable because of the people who maintain it: us. We're so set on creature comforts, style and fashion, that we cannot envision a world without aircon, without Prada or Von Dutch, without Nike dunks and Nissan Sunnys.

Live in a cave, hunt your own food, create a small community of like-wise premedieval thinkers and become barbarians. That's the way to live. The bare necessities of living never let anyone down. Not yet anyway.

Men in suits are no better than robots in their metal skins.

A few more years and we'll all become what we were all destined for, another cog in the machine.

We are the new shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home