Monday, November 29, 2004

Rise from the ashes.

auralorgasm:: The Postal Service - Sleeping In.

I like music like this. It's just so soothing.

Today's one of those rare days when I just can't be bothered to do anything and it's turning out well. I've got 2 days off so I'll start work again on wednesday. Hurray.

Sue Townsend, author of the Adrian Mole series, is really brilliant. The main character she writes about is so funny in a very sad and deluded way. It almost makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time.

Currently reading I capture the Castle. It's supposedly a very nice book but I'll see how it goes since I'm only up to chapter 2. I really got to take some time off to collect my thoughts, read a lot more books, watch a lot more films, and just stay in my room to think. I want to buy black curtains so that I can be in the dark anytime I choose to. But when it comes to the 7th month, I'll change the curtains to a lighter colour because I believe my room is haunted by no less than 3 spooks.

Nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw a white shape floating towards me in the dark during 7th month. Bloody freaky.

It feels good to really talk to a person whom you've already known for a couple of years but you were never more than acquaintances.

I'm really looking forward to doing something which I've not done in a very long while later and well, it's kind of exciting haha. I just can't wait.

Life is shit but gems like this make living worthwhile, even if it's just a little while.

"...coz I'm Mr Brightside..."
The Killers - Mr Brightside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home