Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Time is of an essence.

School's starting next week. I'm so relieved.

I'm gonna watch Singapore Idol live coz I got free tickets coz I worked for the production before. I don't even keep up with the series, so I don't even know what I'm going for haha. Fuck it.

I've really got to find an alternative source of income, but I just can't think of anything. Working jobs like Starbucks where you have to put up with shit from customers will just kill me. Fuck.

My cough's back. Probably coz I've been smoking so much these few days. Hahaha.

***

Look at what happens when you stand by and do nothing when there's a problem. You lose everything. I always knew you were dumb, but just not to this extent. Dumbfuck. I hope you're happy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home