Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Letters to you.

Dear Mr Fuckhead,

Please get over yourself. You are not the greatest thing ever created and neither are you even mildly competent. I'm asking you very reasonably now to stick your head in the toilet bowl and flush for approximately 9 times. I think you'll learn how to not be a fuckhead that way.

I've known people who have had egos the size of Jupiter and they have reported 100% success with this method. It's tried, tested and proven, even better then taking pills, PLUS it has a instantaneous effect. What more can you ask for?

Eh the best thing, it's free somemore. Power or not? If you happen not to have a toilet or if your toilet bowl happens to be clogged up with stuff, then feel free to give me a ring. I would be most willing to lend you my toilet. Anything for a fuckhead like you.

Yours truly,
Julius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home