Saturday, November 06, 2004

Heavy Metal Fish.

I coughed out a chunk of phlegm this morning. Yep, you heard me, a chunk. You know, like when the phlegm has pretty much lost much of its fluid and what's left is uhm, yah I duno what the fuck that's called but it's not nice.

Anyway, me and AndOO (as opposed to Andrew because that's how the people at work call him. They call me Julia like whaddafuckingfuck.) bought a fish today for the tank outside our workplace. A bit about the tank: it has green water and weird stuff inside and it looks as if it hasn't been cleaned for a few generations and this old guy keeps on putting goldfish inside it and also keeps on sticking his hand inside and stirring the water and anyway, me and AndOO bought a fish. K now where was I?

Oh yah, yeah so me and AndOO bought a fish today and it's not really a fish. It's a East-asian Swamp Eel and we got it for 5 bucks. The aquarium which we went to stocks some really weird fish. There was a fish there which looked so fucking evil that I immediately dubbed it the heavy metal fish. Weird weird weird. Then there was this fish which wasn't a fish but a eel called the Rubber Eal and it looks just like a big fat fucking earthworm only it's grey and about 10 times bigger than a worm and it's in the water. No discernable eyes or mouth. Pretty damn fucked up. I've decided that I'm gonna get 500 dollars and buy a tank and get all the evil or fucked up looking fish and light the water with red light and hang a sign over the tank that says 'THIS IS WHAT HELL IS LIKE.'

Now we're just waiting for the old guy to stick his hand in again.

Hahahahahahaha.

Work is so boring that we made friends with a dog which we named Stinky for obvious reasons and fed it biscuits which we took from our workplace. There's a sign-making place next door and I intend to make a sign that says 'ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US' and put it at the back of the Bangbus.

Eh Leanna, how much did you get your snub-nosed turtle with the weirdass name for? This shop sells them at 48 bucks hur hur. Damn cute. I feel like turtle soup :D

Okay now the fucked up news. We may not be able to pass Kiat through audio-post because my audio-post person didn't contact the lecturers in charge and she's pretty busy all the way until Hari Raya so yeah. Fucked up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home