Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Only you can make my heart bleed.

I feel sad.

My time is filled up but I feel so empty. I feel as if everyone has moved on, only I'm left in stasis. I need assurance and reassurance that I'm doing the right thing. The only thing that is keeping me going now is myself. I feel as though I'm really trying my best but something's holding me back.

The days are okay since my time is filled up and I don't think as much. It's the nights when I'm not doing editing that are really killer these days.

Nowanights, I talk to myself for company when I'm not on msn. It's basically just pep talk, encouragement to not give up and just tolerate all this shit. But it's fast losing its effect and I'm starting to lose faith in myself again. Sometimes I really wonder if I'm doing enough or is there something I'm missing.

Right behind me is my family, and thank God for that. I know they'll support me no matter how fucked I am but there are certain things you just can't talk to your family about.

Now tell me, how did I land up here again?


Not unlike clothes hung out to dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home