Saturday, October 30, 2004

Frog Eater.

3 more frogs aren't hopping any more.

Yum. (I can already hear Yiying protesting heh)

What a day for stupidity. I actually told the malay guy selling satay that I wanted 15 sticks: 5 chicken, 5 mutton and 5 pork.

I got one kind of weird look from him. Ah fuck it, his satays suck anyway.

I am going to make another attempt to ditch smoking. This time I'm gonna try something different. I got a prescription from the doctor to get some anti-smoking drug. I'm gonna buy that PLUS nicorette, the nicotine flavoured gum. Hopefully I'll be able to quit at last.

Okay but I've got no time to go down to the pharmacy to geddit so I can't quit yet. Heh. Gosh I need to pee but my sister's using the toilet to bathe ahhhhhhh. This is so fucked up. Ooo this reminds me of the part in Mammon Inc where the angmoh guy pees out of the window and wind blew the window shut smack on his dick hahahhaa.

K I'm bored. And I'm not feeling well. Bah.

Anyway, I think I don't have any affinity with kindergarten teachers. They seem to hate me and I think I hate them. Hahaha. Joker bunnies weeee.

Wah lao eh bored. I would drink but I'm broke. Fuck. I would watch a film but there's nothing at home. Oh wait, I just remembered I've got Lars Von Trier's Dogville. But then again I'm just too tired. What to do. Gahhhh.

Fuck itttttttt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home