Sunday, October 24, 2004

50 hours.

I woke up at 6am on Friday morning and slept at 10am on Sunday morning.

Do believe me when I say that it's been a exhausting weekend.

We had to scrap the last scene because it looked stupid on cam. Never mind, we'll find a solution.

Some of the shots are just so fucking killer that they have already gone past being orgasmic.

Time to get to work on the visual edit and the music. Tomorrow, attachment starts. Run, run, run, run, run.

Nevertheless, my thanks, love, and appreciation to the cast and crew of Kiat. It's been a fucked up weekend but at least we all got out of it alive.

Cast:
Roy - Kiat
Ave - Girl

Crew:
Cherie - Producer
Priya - Co-producer/Production Manager
Yadin - DP
Andrew - Sound
Kingston - Cam Assist/Cam Op/Boom Op/Gaffer
Edmund - Grip/Production Assistant

Thank you all.

Now for the editing: the 'what the fuck is that boom doing in frame?!'s, the cigarette breaks, the endless clicking of the mouse, the 'omg stop shaking the camera omgomgomgomg!!!'s and the sore eyes.

After my first day at work tomorrow, gonna go down to Simei and start digitizing. AHHHH.

Gotta finish fast brrrr.

Okay let's stop talking about Kiat.

K anyway,

I want to write what I don't want people to read. I want to say what I don't want people to hear. I'm so bottled up inside but yet...

I feel so empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home