Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day Zero.

I've been coughing like a mofo since last week and today, I woke up with the insides of my chest all clogged up with phlegm and other lovely things.

I slept fitfully last night. Dreamt weird stuff again. Gah.

I would see the doctor but I'm totally broke. Ack. How stupid.

Never mind. Pay is coming in today. Hallelujah. I really got to get a proper job if I want to get throught FSV without being financially crippled after every damn production. Oh wait, it's only this one. Whatever.

I'm kind of worried though, about the copyright issues between Canon and the school. Gotta call up canon to ask. Should have done so 2 weeks ago, only that I didn't realise. Damn.

I was thinking last night that for God to give us humans free will, he's already condemning at least 99% of us to hell. I would rather be like an angel, a hollow shell made just to praise, worship, and do the Lord's bidding unquestioningly. At least I won't land in trouble, nor will I doubt the existence of everything, nor will I sin anymore.

It's pretty damn fucked to be human.

Will be going to school to draw equipment. Tomorrow, Day 1 of shoot.

Oh what joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home