Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Update.

I got my soundman, I got the school to back me up, I got the equipment, the talents are already practising their lines, my DP shares the same vision as me PLUS he loves the script, I got almost all my locations, and I finally tried the famous but elusive Ramly burger (at a bazaar at Geylang Serai. I'm definitely going back there with a still camera. The visuals are omg -drools-) and I'm fucking happy as of now.

No doubt this feeling won't last but since it comes rarely to me, I'm gonna savour it as long as I can. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

My life is shit but it's moments like this that make me truly happy to be alive.

Marcus: One word - Totalfreedomincreativity. (But of course, it must fit the film) Have to see how lah. I'll drop by maybe tomorrow to see how things are going.

Ryan/Wei: I was wondering how long it would take you to realise :P

-

30 mins later:

Fuck. I'm looking at the budget and there is seriously no way anyone can escape paying anything less then 40 bucks.

It's cheap but if people don't wanna pay. Urgh.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home