Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day Zero, part 2.

Okay, shoot is tomorrow and I've got all the equipment in my van. Cast and crew have all been settled so I'm just hoping and praying for a good shoot tomorrow.

I really hope that we can pull this one off relatively smoothly (because to hope that we have a production without any cockups would be naive) without any conflict. It's going to be a fucking crazy day and I've decided to stock up on red bulls and other such energy drinks tomorrow.

Note to self: Don't fuckin lose your temper you stupid schmuck.

To my crew (if you guys ever read this): The next two days will probably be exhausting and hectic. Most likely, some of you guys will be bored out of your fuckin minds, just sitting there and waiting for the shoot to be over. I would just like to say that each and every one of you will or have already contributed to the production and all you've got to do is to hang on for 2 more days. On Sunday, you can sleep. Friday and Saturday, we shoot. Geddit? Hopefully we'll all learn something from this.

Cool.

Thanks to everyone who had helped me or tried to anyway, your help is greatly appreciated and I don't give a shit whether this sentence has proper grammar because I'm fuckin tired already.

Okay I've got to go do some final revisions on the script and get the direction really ironed out. Lord, help me.

Will blog more on Friday night. Wish me luck. Pray for me if possible. :D

No, seriously. Pray for me dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home