Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sic(k).

I went to work and told them I'm sick and then I went to the doctor's to get the strongest cough med he had (got a good reason to coz my cough has been around for 2 months) and now I'm stoned.

There's no more point in going to work. I don't feel any guilt in skipping work because it's just so stupid and boring and routine. Tomorrow will be like how today is like yesterday.

Thoughts are in my head again. I wish I could rip them out and slam them into the buddha altar behind me.

Watched the first episode of Southpark's new season and it's pretty good. Vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Hur.

Paid a visit to the centre of my mind and the guru's not in. Probably still sleeping after that trip last night. Motherfucker.

Random thought: I am not a huggeable person.

Geylang:
I saw her yesterday evening at the bus stop and I saw her again this morning at the same place. Now I'm wondering what she did in between evening and morning. I wonder what's she like on the inside. I wonder why she's doing this. I wonder how can someone live the kind of life that she lives without feeling dirty and worthless.

Note to self: Pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home