Friday, November 05, 2004

Squareball Vision.

Wahhhh editing can be such a bitch. I have no idea how Shiling does it without having squareball vision (as quoted from Darius).

On the bright side, two of the montages are done and the music is more or less confirmed. Which is pretty good. Bad part is, we're still farrrr from done.

My dreams have really been fucked up recently. I don't want to elaborate on it. It scares the shit out of me.

I long for a proper 12 hour sleep. That's all I'm asking for. Gahhh. I've been practically living in the editing room for the past week. Not to say that I did much, Shiling did most of it. Just hung around to guide her when she needs guidance and to send her home after we're done for the night. But I learnt how to use Final Cut Pro so I'm pretty happy. I'm not that good at it but I learnt how to use the basic functions already hur.

I want to chill outttttttttttttttttttt fuckkkkkk.

Work is getting to my brain. My attachment is sucking so bad right now that every 5 minutes at work I feel like walking out of the door. Gahhhhh. Cigarettes are so much of a necessity now that I crave ever more for just one more puff. So much for quitting bah. Never mind, there's always next year.

I'm looking forward to the start of school. No distractions, just full speed ahead this time. It's gonna be brutal but I'm curious to see how far I can push myself.

I don't even have time to talk to Spider anymore :( Eh you shut up, you still owe me lots of presents wahahaha.

I believe that God has sent me another sign. Yesterday morning I woke up and I saw on the whiteboard (that my mom uses to keep track of our schedule) a magnet that says NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP. Apparently, a friend of my sister's gave it to her. Hahaha. Shiok.

So here I am, sitting down in front of the laptop and blinking my eyes, trying to drive away the ache behind my eyeballs and typing to keep myself warm in an 18 degree environment.

I am waiting for someone/something to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home