Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Smorgasbord.

Lots of shit to blog about but no time to do it coz I need sleep.

Shall do it in point form, for now.

- Visual edit of Kiat has been completed and we're now adding the audio. My thanks and uhm more thanks to Darius and Shiling for staying up night after night for the past week so that the thing can be completed. Now a copy is with Sri and she's gonna start recording tomorrow. The lighting for the last scene looks totally fucked on my com. Probably because when we edited on Mac it was brighter there. Never mind, will probably brighten the shots more when we go back to dump the whole thing in tape.

- I never expected you to change so much. You disappoint me. I wish you were never affected by them. I wish so very much that we could be friends again, lead simple lives, and spend everyday talking about nonsense like what we did last time during our younger years. I miss the old you. You were once like me, and I was once like you. We were once the best of friends, don't you remember at all?

Fuck that, you're a changed person and we can never go back at all. You totally disappoint me. Such a materialistic and shallow person you've become. Sigh.

- Cough's becoming worse.

- Temper's becoming better.

- Still ever so fucked up.

- I want to be 4 again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home