Monday, September 05, 2005

The Longest Yard.

Watched The Longest Yard yesterday night and it was quite good. I mean, I liked it. The suspense in the movie kills lol.

I don't really feel like blogging much but tomorrow's the day where some of the spec shoots start so good luck to the guys who are shooting later on. Hope things don't fuck up too bad for you people.

***

I'm tired of fighting la. If you want to stand alone and be brave and gungho and all that bullshit, just go ahead la. If you want to lose your friends in the process, go ahead too. You've already lost them once, why do it again?

Personally I've learnt my lesson, that's why I tempered down my temper (forgive the pun hur hur). I only wish that you wouldn't get carried away with this army bullshit and leave all the people whom you know behind.

Ambition is a good thing but what's the use of success if you end up alone?

I think I've said enough and I've also probably offended you but I think it's worth the risk.

And all those just trying to play their part
Don't wanna fight no more
And all those who own a human heart
Don't wanna fight no more

But there's no profit in what you want
So we must fight some more


Ocean Colour Scene - Profit in Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home