Thursday, September 01, 2005

Asshat.

I think some motherfucker's trying to divert my gmail account to his/her own account and send mails from there using my account. Fortunately for me, the gmail verification system kicked in when the idiot in question tried to do the divert. Luckily, he/she logged out before gmail sent the verification mail back into my inbox so he/she couldn't authorise the divert. I think it happened when I didn't sign out of my account when I was using the com in some public place.

To put it simply in local context, wah sibei heng ah.

And unfortunately for that bastard, the gmail verification mail bore the email which he/she tried to divert my account to.

Behold - cuddlycondom@gmail.com

If anybody recognises this email, please do tell me. I just want to find out which asswipe it is.

And of course if this happens to be my own fault and it's all just a big huge enormous misunderstanding, then yeah, my apology. But otherwise,

:D

*I think my english is fucking up again. Sigh. It'll be worse after I enlist, I betcha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home