Monday, August 22, 2005

The Blog.

The greatest blog ever created.

It's amazing how one blog can piss so many people off. I can only dream of doing it myself :(

Anyway, I do not advocate racism in any way but this is just hilarious. For every anti-malay blog out there I guarantee you there's one anti-chinese/indian/jew/whiteguy/blackguy/eskimo/oompa-loompa/yougetmypoint blog to match it. I'm sitting here wondering how the hell did this guy get so many people so riled up? He's a great man.

Restecp.

It's just another blog so I really don't get why people get so pissed off.

Hmm. Maybe it's an internet thing.

FUCK YOU ALL CHINESE MALAY INDIAN JEW WHITEGUY BLACKGUY ESKIMO OOMPA-LOOMPAISH PEOPLE. YOU ALL DESERVE TO DIE. FUCKING BURN IN HELL BITCHES.

Okay let's see the response.

***

Will probably be shooting an MTV for some hip-hop people come november/december Looking for crew to help out. No pay, only food. No passion either, just for experience and quite possibly hot chicks(guys). I don't know.

This reminds me of Kiat. Cheebye.

Anyway, looking for producer, dop, script sup, grips, editor.

Aye. Should be fun.

***

My FE-2 jammed on me while I was in the cemetary taking pictures today. I r sad.

No, don't be silly. It has nothing to do with the 7th month hur hur.

I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home