Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another GAH! post.

This is just too much. I'm hanging out alone on a saturday night because all of my friends went clubbing. Wtf.

When I'm not on shoot during the weekends, I'm at home doing nothing. Got no money to go out, got nothing at home to do. Fuck.

I'm sick of watching movies, sick of playing games, sick of work, sick of doing everything that can be done at home. All I want to do is to hang out with my friends, which are by the way, not around. Fuck you all bastards.

NO I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO GO FUCKING CLUBBING BECAUSE I FUCKING DON'T SEE THE GODDAMNED POINT.

If I were a terrorist, I'll bomb all the clubs in singapore first. Nabei cheebye.

Fine. I shall sulk and watch City Sharks then.

Btw, Millions is quite fantastic. Watch it please.

Oh yeah, watch The Maid, Perth, and Be With Me too. First time so many local films coming out. Quite happening w00t.

Fuck la I feel horrible and mean.

GAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home