Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Restecp.

I take back all that I've ever said about Buddhism and my mom.

I was wrong and I'm sorry for it. Yes, I found out the cause of a lot of shit tonight and yeah I'm feeling rather regretful about it. Next time I'll remind meself not to shoot my mouth off.

The problem with me is that I don't have much respect for people (or religion), as a general rule. I mean, fuck that. I don't even respect the dead, much less the living.

If Dr Brian Weiss is right, that if when we die, we feel no pain and we just float up into the great big white healing light in the sky, my word, from now on I'll have no worries.

I guess I've just got to learn how to respect stuff.

As it is, don't ask me about this one. It's far more personal than I'm letting on about.

Did I ever mention that I had never wanted to be born?

Oh yeah about the 46th time I've said this line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home