Thursday, August 25, 2005

T-Shirt and Jeans forever.

Exactly one year ago something happened which changed my life.

I thought I was invulnerable, invincible!

Quite apparently I wasn't.

Fuck.

Anyway, had the ExxonMobile pitch today for 5k and it went pretty okay. Had some scary moments inside there but whew, thank God it went smooth on most part.

Eh I think I know what's wrong already. I've gotten so used to the stress that I ain't even panicking anymore. I'm just letting it pile on top of me, layer by layer and I don't even notice it. That's why I feel so fucked up these days haha.

Work still gets done but it's the quality of work that really matters I guess.

For some reason, now that I've diagnosed the problem, I feel much better :D.

Oh this came out when me and some of the guys were chillin at SIM.

Favourite Movie Soundtracks:
Donnie Darko
Requiem for a Dream

Favourite Love Songs:
Smashing Pumpkins - Stand inside your love
Placebo - Every me every you

Favourite Out of Love Songs:
Radiohead - Creep (as according to Taufiq)
Blink 182 - I miss you (I know. I didn't suggest this one)

Favourite Chill Songs:
The Postal Service - Nothing Better
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Requiem for a Dream soundtrack

Favourite Emo/Depressive Songs:
Gary Jules - Mad World
Massive Attack - Teardrop (Taufiq gets depressed when he listens to this. Damn wtf.)
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Requiem for a dream soundtrack
Radiohead - Creep

Actually there was supposed to be quite a few songs listed out but I forgot almost everything that was said so yeah this is what I remember.

I still dig Placebo's every you every me and SP's stand inside your love. Best lyrics ever.

Just so fuckin' killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home