Sunday, August 28, 2005

Car-racing swordpeople.

I just recently watched two of the most uhm... what's that word... oh yes, two of the most WTF films ever.

Sadly both come from Asia.

Initial D versus Seven Swords. So which is worse?

I say Initial D.

1) Fucking boring.
2) Editing sucked ass.
3) Storyline sucked ass.
4) Actors sucked ass.
5) Jay Chou is much better off doing his own music shit than trying to act cool in some lameass movie with a hugeass budget. Bah. Waste of money.

The action sequences sucked so much shit that I dozed off in the middle. 2 Fast 2 Furious was lame enough but after watching this crap, I'm ready to vote 2f2f best car movie ever. Not really but yeah you get my point.

Seven Swords was just disappointing. Read the reviews and heard people talk about it, leading me to believe that it was actually worth watching. Hah.

Oh well, at least it was more entertaining than Initial D. The swordplay did keep me awake for a bit although I zoned out whenever the movie tried to go back to the patchy storyline. Everything was just so random inside.

Really WTF.

What happened to the good ol' days of Once Upon a Time in China? That was the shittttttt. Everyone's going for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon style nowadays but really, the entertainment value in OUATIC was so much more.

Gah. But the concept of the swords was cool though. Heh.

Anyway, nearly watched March of the Penguins last night but opted out in favour of hanging out with friends. T'was a cool night. Not one of the best, but good enough.

I'm still gonna watch that penguin show though haha. Just for kicks w00t.

Oh, go watch Perth. Definitely worth the money. I remember I went crazy over it in this blog a few months back when I watched it so now that it's out for public uhm consumption, do watch it.

And oh yeah one last thing.

I'm sure I've said this before but people just don't get it so I'm saying it one last time.

PETROL'S FUCKING EXPENSIVE NOW SO IF YOU WANNA USE MY VAN FOR TRANSPORTING YOUR EQUIPMENT (And that is if I even wanna help you in the first place), DON'T FUCKING WHINE ABOUT THE PETROL MONEY.

I fucking hate people who whine to me about the petrol. Fuck. What? I'm put on earth to serve you? I don't gain shit from helping you and all I'm asking for is the petrol money and you still wanna fuck with me over that?

Go take cab la, or maxicab then you see how much they charge. Or even better still, rent your own fucking van.

I'm disgusted by you lot.

Bah.

The next one that whines gets my finger up his/her shitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home