Friday, October 01, 2004

Pimp My Ride

auralorgasm:: Sparta - Breaking the Broken

It seems that the nicer the person is, the more expensive the price. Today I went to 3 different shops to get an estimate of how much I'll need in order to fit my van with a CD player, 2 speakers, and a subwoofer. The first one I went to was extremely curt, but they offered me 250 for the two speakers and the player. The second one I went to was pretty nice, but they were gonna charge me 400 bucks. The last one was the nicest. They call themselves Zen Audio and they have pretty good shit down there. But they were gonna charge me 600 - 700 bucks.

I don't wanna pay for service man. Gimme rotten service but gimme good sound I say!

Then I came home and my mom told me that her employee's brother can do it for me at wayyy cheaper so tomorrow I'm gonna go cheggit out. Hopefully by tomorrow night, I'll be able to listen to proper music when I drive hur hur hur.

I may be drumming for this band called January since they have asked me to play but nothing's confirmed yet. They're influenced by bands like Coheed and Cambria, Further Seems Forever and Whence He Came plus they're willing to try new stuff out so it's pretty tempting haha.

But for now I'll just concentrate on getting my script out bahh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home