Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Here's The Syringe, Go Knock Yourself Out.

auralorgasm:: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

As much as I hate to admit it, I relate quite a lot to this song.

I wonder who's reading this.

Hello, you voyeur.

My proplan is finally done, except for budgeting and I'm completing it tomorrow so I guess I can finally start concentrating on my other modules. I'm pretty scared for multitrack coz of the written test (2 hours of theory test AHHHHHHH no mcq only short answer somemore, DIE) and I think I'm gonna flunk.

I'm sicker than I was this morning.

It's so nice to have someone call me up out of the blue and ask how I am. No wonder I cherish the Spider Queen so much.

I wish the month of october didn't exist.

I want to watch Finding Forrester. No, I haven't watched it yet. Probably one of the few people on earth who hasn't heh. Oh yes, gotta return 8 Women to Vivien and get Love Me If You Dare from Lavinia. Hear that Lavinia?

I don't understand how people can be so doublefaced and hypocritical. I don't like humanity. I think all of us should just die.

FUCK LAH I JUST WANT THIS FEVER TO LEAVE MY BODY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home