Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's nothing personal.

auralorgasm:: Pulse Ultra - Slip and Sin.

Nothing like a nice and heavy song to wake you up in the morning. Better than coffee heh heh heh. It's 7.21am now and I have class later at 8am. What am I still doing at home, you ask? I love my van :D.

My van got stuck last night coz I reversed it into a drain. Don't ask. Thank God the fuckin idiots from Ngee Ann's canoeing team was around. Strong motherfuckers all of them. Reminded me of a pack of hyenas too. Yeah definitely the high-pitched laughter. Looks like Jeremy isn't a one-off.

I really got to go get my discman repaired. But I don't got the time. Anyone wanna help me out on this?

I think I'm gonna go for anger management. Blew up again yesterday over a small matter. I don't know why I can be detonated so easily. Anyone knows of a good anger management course/class/shrink? Of course I could always get my resources from the internet. Hmmm.

auralorgasm:: Further Seems Forever - Hide Nothing

I still love this band.

"We live and we learn, we crash and we burn then we're gone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home