Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Introduction to Ms Shitsucker.

I have so much rage and hatred seething and boiling inside me now that I could just explode anytime.

To put it in a nutshell, the pompous, self-righteous, narrow-minded fool we know as Ms -name witheld so as to prevent me from getting sued- (I dunno whether it's Ms or Mrs but I'm assuming it's Ms coz due to her ugliness and stupidity, no one could possibly live with her unless of course, he himself is also a shitsucking motherfucker who believes whatever the gah'men tells him, in which case, they can both continue to suck shit and eat cock.) also known as the admin officer (or by some other worthless title), has kicked up a huge fuss over my hair and informed my department's discipline person to get me to cut my hair. In turn, the department's discipline person, who shall not be named, have gotten my lecturers to convince me to cut my hair. If I don't, all sorts of horrid things will happen to me.

Frankly, I'm quite prepared to fight if not for the one lecturer we know as uhm, the film director-turned-lecturer who used to have long hair. He told me that life is always a compromise and that even though they can force me to conform on the outside, they can never force me to conform on the inside (not the exact words but something like that), and that even if my hair was cut, it still wouldn't change the way I think but that I could avoid a hell lot of trouble. Also, I might get the other long-haired guys in FMS in deep shit coz if I fight back, NgeefuckingAnn might force the discipline person to crack down on everyone.

Dear Ms Admin Gah'men's Bitch,
I am not a fucking statistic. I'm an unique individual and I deeply resent you interfering with the way I choose to live my life. Having long hair does not 1)affect my grades in any way, 2) inconvenience anyone, or 3) affect anyone's health adversly. Spoiling the school's image my arse. Ugly people also spoil school image. Why not force them to go for fucking plastic surgery? Improve school's image what. In fact, Ngee Ann will be known as the school of beautiful people, won't that improve the school's image more?

Fuck that shit. Substance is from the inside. I don't need to look beautiful or cut my hair to show people that I am of good character. I know plenty of bastards with short hair. Wait, most of the bastards I know have short hair. Most of the longhaired guys I know are beautiful on the inside. So what if I have long hair? Does that make me a hooligan? Fuck that, most of the ahbengs now have short hair. Short hair styled with Gatsby hairwax that is.

You are the most INSIPID person I've ever met and that's saying a lot, since I almost never use that word. You wasted your life on trying to get to the top but yet you're stuck in the middle of the foodchain. Oh fuck you. You don't deserve respect from me because I consider you a mindless automaton. The only thing you deserve is death because honestly, you're just taking up space and air and food which the starving children in Somalia need badly. Go kill yourself and let your rotting carcass fertilise the soil so that crops can be grown to feed the famine victims. You'll help the world more that way.

Yours ever-so-bloody-sincerely,
Jvlz.

P.S: Go fuck yourself.

YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ME CONFORM. MY HAIR WILL GROW AGAIN, NEXT TIME LONGER THAN BEFORE, MY SHOES WILL GROW EVER HOLIER, MY CLOTHES EVER MORE FADED, AND MY ATTITUDE EVER MORE FUCKED UP. I WILL NEVER BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE. FUCK YOUUUUUUUU.

I am convinced that Singaporeans are retarded pieces of fuckshits.

Don't agree with me so fast coz you're also Singaporean. If you're not, then I'm telling you that we Singaporeans are prone to following rules blindly. Well, most of us anyway.

Shall be cutting my hair tomorrow. Gahh. I feel so bloody helpless when it comes to this. I haven't cut my hair in close to 2 years so I dunno where to go. Shite. Hmmm.

The world doesn't owe me anything, I know that. But I don't owe the world anything too.

In other news, The Model Lipstiques will be playing Stasis at Substation on 2nd January 2005. I'll be drumming for them. It's such a waste that my Hello is screwed up so I can't post their picture up. It's gonna be a good gig since A Vacant Affair's also playing. Fun for all, I'm looking forward to performing again.

The search for musicmakers isn't over yet. I'm still looking for violinists, keyboardists and DJs to do some experimental shite so contact me asap if you're interested.

Stand up for what you believe in.

hXc.

Disclaimer: Do not attempt to read if you're easily offended. In which case, just click here. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home